DSC09753 - Copy

23 March 2014

Seven Days - Springing!

IMG_3119

IMG_3125

IMG_3144

IMG_3166

IMG_3164

IMG_3169

IMG_3208

1. Daffodil love
2. Hueys and odd socks
3. Fierce debate over Minecraft
4. Grandma to the rescue with tiffin!
5. More dye days
6. Carcassonne
7. Community gathering fun

(Yes, I am indeed going to bed very late. Again. Talia is still waking up very early and then grumping/clinging a lot of the day. So I am mostly staying up until midnight to get work done and just sit knitting WITHOUT being needed and touched and talked at by the crowd of lovely small people. And then when Talia wakes me, I curse the staying-up-late-ness and vow to go to bed earlier. Like, earlier, when she does. Yeah. Watch me do this craziness again...)

2 comments:

  1. ahhh the picture of the daffodils… I want spring so badly…. We still have snow on the ground here :( and are expecting more later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Jenna's t-shirt in the last picture :-)

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts? :)