DSC09753 - Copy

14 September 2013

As if to prove me wrong...

IMG_0761

IMG_0764

IMG_0769

IMG_0778

IMG_0780

IMG_0781b

This is my yesterday in pictures. I couldn't make it up.

And isn't that life with children, really, the crux of it? One minute you're explaining why glue sticks are not for eating and mopping up yet another spill and wondering how your life came to be this series of thankless chores. The next minute you're actually laughing at yourself because the whole flipping niceness of sitting on the park discussing ladybirds is too twee to describe without sounding overly smug.

Parenthood catches me, in every good moment that raw earth-ed-ness, in every bad moment the beauty. It's both. All mixed up together. When I can laugh about having such a bad day, I know it will mend. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yep, its days like that that give you the strength to climb to the top of that laundry pile and laugh and wave to the world ;)
    V
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts? :)