DSC09753 - Copy

27 August 2013

Portraits at the Park

Sisters in the sun, on a peaceful afternoon on the park.
IMG_0501

IMG_0498

IMG_0493

IMG_0499
Talia decided to do without clothes, and stripped them all off after a few minutes. I really am often struggling with her strong minded-ness these days. These girls of mine, all pulling and pushing, all determined and strong and brave. Sometimes it scares me, loving them all, trying to be with them - kindly, thoughtfully, joyfully, generously. These ages and stages have their perfect, peaceful, beautiful moments, and their trials! I wouldn't trade it for anything. Except maybe all of this plus a full night's sleep. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Your girls are lovely. I can see a lot of kindness and generosity in their eyes. I know what you mean though bc I have four kids of similar ages to yours and at times it can be almost overwhelming to think of how to nurture their personalities. You're doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and they really are lovely. Insane sometimes, horrible to each other sometimes too, but incredibly sweet all the same. :)

      Delete

Penny for your thoughts? :)