DSC09753 - Copy

29 August 2013

Belated Yarn Along - Soul Sisters and Handspun Babies

IMG_0516
Low Tide for my dear Soul Sister, Sue. I wish I could photograph this as well as it deserves, the pattern is just perfect (although I didn't knit it up perfectly, I know it's just right for the recipient and will entirely suit her). :) I dyed the yarn just for this project, sea-green with blue flecks.

Needing something instant-satisfaction-y after all that stocking stitch (and all those short rows for the sweet cap sleeves), I took a skein of my handspun art yarn...
IMG_0518b
And made most of a crazy bright Shrug Bug for a rainbow bean who is still a bump.
IMG_0519b

I am very much not reading anything this week, unless you count the odd article here and there, too much busy-ness to do. :)

Joining in with Ginny's Yarn Along.

2 comments:

  1. I saw that pattern at CT Sheep and Wool in April and have been wanting to make it. Yours came out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes my sweet soul sister, you know me well. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts? :)