DSC09753 - Copy

27 June 2012

Knitwear Obsession (moi?)

aka Roughly Too Many Pictures of Talia in Cardigans.

Because what's a knitting mama to do, when in a gloriously beautiful outdoor location, but take knit-wear action shots?
DSC06826

Sorry.  You *know* I can't help it.  But I am very proud of that Puerperium.  It gets compliments whenever she wears it too.
DSC06911

Here mum, you want some?  Very tasty!
DSC06915

I finished my Mary's Cardi too, and sewed all the ends in on the way home in the car.


DSC06943

DSC06944















Baby Sunshine here doesn't seem to object to modelling for me whatever I take it into my head to knit for her.  She is such a pure joy, and everything is fine by her.  So very fine.
DSC06954
























7 comments:

  1. Haha! Very cute action shots, and rightly so to show off. This is coming from someone who not very long ago swore to me that she'd never get into knitting! Very proud of you and so grateful that you share my knitting obsession, makes me feel a little more normal! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol it's good to have company when one is going to appear like a raving lunatic, no?

      Delete
    2. Yup, something like that! ;)

      Delete
  2. gorgeous!! I am so awed by your ability to knit, I never could get the hang of it. I cannot believe how big Talia is getting! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I ever would have if I hadn't broken my ankle haha. How these babies of ours do shoot up, though. It's quite shocking!

      Delete
  3. sweetest knits and babe. love them all and the little vw shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The booties are my favourites, we bought them when I was pregnant with her, one of the only things she has had new. My husband not-so-secretly lusts after a split-screen. :)

      Delete

Penny for your thoughts? :)