DSC09753 - Copy

25 March 2012

(Some) Days in Pictures

OK so this is last Saturday, not Sunday, but as if I've actually managed a picture a day anyway!  I try...
DSC04726

Ashleigh wore Rowan home from the sling meet, and yes of *course* the toddler fell asleep on her! Aw, thankyou for carrying my lump of a little girl, lovely lady!
DSC04770

This picture is hilarious to me, it is SO typical.  Jenna is all proud of her work.  Morgan is dressed somewhat randomly.  And Rowan, well, she's in the background quietly getting on with posting things into the radiator while nobody is looking...
DSC04781

Emma looking classy on the park, with my very drooly baby in arms.
DSC04833

If I don't get much chance to reply for a couple of days, but don't worry, we're all fine. Just taking a lovely little break together in the Spring sunshine. :)

1 comment:

Penny for your thoughts? :)