DSC09753 - Copy

30 March 2011

Wednesday WIP (and a book, too)

Still working on that simple vest from my last lot of hand-dyes! Ohh it's coming along nicely, but it's slower going than my usual choice of chunky projects lol.
dye days 070
And the book underneath is Sark's Succulent Wild Woman. Picking it up again for a smile, some encouragement, and something I don't have to concentrate on! Distractions abound...

Speaking of distractions, look at these!
dye days 068
dye days 064b
And yeah so I sneaked in a picture of Morgan being her pixie self, who could blame me though? :)
dye days 071
Joining in with Ginny's Yarn Along again. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oohhhhhhh, Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, Ooooohhhhhhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful mouth watering colours.

    Also loving the new header pic btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou! I'm having a must-change-everything-at-once month. :)

    Joxy, I knowww, I can't decide what to do first!

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts? :)