DSC09753 - Copy

11 November 2010

Wintery Week

Our winter book selection came out on Monday.  So here we have the biggest ever book sharing over-share for your midweek enjoyment.  New winter books collected through the year to surprise my girlies:
Photobucket
A selection of our favorite winter/Christmas books:
Photobucket
Shelf full:
Photobucket
And the Season Table with the collapsed pumpkins and crumbling leaves removed, and frosty touches added:
Photobucket
Normally I'm trying to cling on to Autumn as long as I possibly can, but somehow not so this year.  Welcome, welcome, Winter.  Though please go away and leave me alone, freezing rain, I have a lot of washing to get done!

4 comments:

  1. It's funny, I'm usually the same way, too, not wanting to give up fall time. But this year we're already singing Christmas carols and I'm so looking forward to the pine candles and getting out the holiday ornaments :) Kids make it so much more exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's the idea of cosiness and snuggling down for the winter that appeals to me. I love your book selection, but we must keep Lucy and Tom's christmas and the The Tomten out all year :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your book stash , am about to do amazon order so was looking for ideas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps because I'm right on the SE edge; it still feels decidedly Autumn here.

    I am looking forward to transitioning to winter though. This year I have taken Yule as holiday so I'm really looking forward to that. :-)

    I am still in shock how this year has flown by though!

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts? :)