DSC09753 - Copy

6 September 2010

Paint on Clothes = Fun

I've been spotting lots of fabric painting and printing ideas recently... Check out Filth Wizardry and Artful Parent (and again!) if you haven't already.

Well we did the dishtowel painting, and I diluted the paints too much, so hey I didn't blog it. It isn't that the results weren't nice or that the process wasn't fun, just that I want to try again and get bright colours for photographing (oh and wearing too, obviously, for actual USE)... ;)

Well, before we got to the trying again, we found two tshirts with stains on, and decided to paint those instead. I will clarify, Jenna decided to paint them. I just did the "why not?" thing. :)
Now I'm looking around for more things to get paint on... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts? :)