DSC09753 - Copy

3 December 2009

That cardi

I managed to get some pictures of the new Ashleigh cardigan in action, however my camera apparently doesn't do purples very accurately unless in full sunlight. I think I've pointed that out before - if I haven't, I should have, because it's very irritating when pictures either come out with things being blue or pink instead. *sigh* Anyway, that was NOT the intended topic of this morning's ramble.

The cardi, oh yeah. Well, I got the colour right. But only when I turned the flash off, which made the baby blur. Did I mention she doesn't stay still? If I haven't, I should have. She is FAST. I love this perpetual motion thing (and the constant babbling that goes with it, so CUTE)!

As I was trying to take pictures, she was throwing the rattle on the floor, then leaning her head against the cube seat so that she could reach for it with both hands. Now that's problem solving. Ahh this baby thing. Will I ever get used to it, stop finding them fascinating and funny?A mystery and a joy, different and yet the same, mine and yet not mine.

4 comments:

  1. Oh yay! So glad it fits! Looks so cute, I've decided I'm really happy the way it turned out! :) Thanks for making my day with such cute pics where we can both say - I made that! Hehehe! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really suits her, today is the third day in a row she's worn it lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, you couldn't imagine how happy that makes me. It's so rewarding to hear that something I made is being loved as intended! :)

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts? :)