DSC09753 - Copy

3 November 2009

A leaf walk

When I don't get enough sleep, I am not a nice person. When I am not a nice mummy I get very noise intolerant. So the other day when I was left alone with all three girls for the first time in at least a week, I was in danger of turning into a very very shouty person.

When I came in and found that Morgan had clipped the lead on mum's dog, I was about ready to carry out the joking threat to put her in the wheely bin. But somehow, it seemed easier to turn the scream into action, and turn the nuisance of a now bouncing-off-the-walls spaniel into our redemption.

We went for a walk.





And somehow, the air and the cold and the colour restored us to each other.

5 comments:

  1. A bit of fresh air always sorts me out too! Love them in their matching hats .

    Charlotte xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lalala! Such fun to be had in the autumn walking around in the piles of yellow leaves. Looks like it wasn't too bad in the end and fun was had. Hope you well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same way if I don't get sleep :) And my rescue is also the outdoors and dog walks, it's such a life saver!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fresh air works wonders doesn't it.... I love the autumnal photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know what you mean about noise intolerance, looks like your walk blew the cobwebs away x

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts? :)