DSC09753 - Copy

11 August 2009

I love the postman!

Which would, of course, be funnier if our postman wasn't a postlady... Especially given the recent oh-so-amusing speculation by friends and family about the curiously red-headed four month old baby in the house...

Anyhow. Parcels! A second hand book I've been looking forward to reading for ages from Amazon, and a bundle of outgrown clothes from the wonderful Amber! Thankyou so much. I was especially touched to find the treasured handmade dress Ingrid wore for her first birthday... What a precious gift.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, good, I was wondering when that would get to you!! I hope Rowan gets a lot of use out of those clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure she will! They're gorgeous, thankyou so much. :)

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts? :)