DSC09753 - Copy

29 June 2009

Book Sharing Monday: Dancing Nadine

One of our fab charity finds, an old school reading book that we have really fallen in love with! It's a 1970s Magic Circle book from Ginn. I remember the series actually, though I'm young enough to have been in school when these were firmly out of educational fashion.

So, the story, deceptively straightforward: Nadine loves to dance. She dances for a new friend:

"She does a dance of the grass""of birds""and of trees"...

When she leaves her new friend behind, he discovers his own dance. Charming, simple, perfect in every way. Jenna can't read this book often enough!

2 comments:

  1. Aren't they? Just how Jenna dances too lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this story! And my name is Nadine so it's super special! I hope more children can enjoy this story xx

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts? :)