DSC09753 - Copy

14 January 2009

Morgan's Birthday

Here is the last picture of Morgan age 1 year. Just as I would have wished it, full and contented and sleepy in my arms.


So, here we are then, she's TWO now. And don't I know it, with her little finger up her nose all of the time and her amusing new game of running as fast as she can in another direction when I call her... ;) She is the funniest little toddler. That's the first thing strangers tell me about my child, not how pretty she is or how clever she is or how good she is, but how funny she is. "Determined" - "a character" - "a handful". Parenting her is certainly exhausting, but oh! So much fun!

A small pile of gifts and a balloon hidden under some play silks...


Birthday breakfast, and train of animals and candles for the birthday girl...


Riding on Daddy's back over the bridge at Attenborough...


All ready for a night-time walk back at the park near our house...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts? :)