DSC09753 - Copy

20 November 2008

A quick post

Still here, hanging in there. Martin has taken a couple of days off work to make sure I'm not on my own with the children, it really frightened him to come home and see me so lost. He said that if work docked him pay we'd just find a way to cope, or try to claim income support to make up the difference (since we're already on such a low income). Thankfully that doesn't look likely; his boss sent him home early and told him not to come back until he's sure I'm OK.

I started taking some pre-natal vitamins with omega 3, and extra calcium/magnesium, and I'm already sleeping a bit better than I was, but... No quick fixes, I know. And that's it, for now. The good things will still be good things when I can see them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts? :)