DSC09753 - Copy

4 April 2007

How things are being three girls together

So, I bet you’re wondering how I’m surviving as a REAL stay at home mum now then? Well it’s great! I’m doing far better than I expected and it’s still giving me a real kick doing it myself – knowing that I actually really can take care of them. I’m not just surviving, I’m having fun, I’m doing jobs, I’m keeping up with myself. ;)

Martin’s job is great, he comes home so happy and full of life. It’s the happiest at work he has ever been as long as we’ve been together. I’m overjoyed for him, and I really hope he carries on finding it this much fun. I never wanted him to be providing to us at such great cost to himself but now he finally actually wants to get out of the door in the morning it’s so different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts? :)